Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
The Office of the Pensions Ombudsman is subject to the re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations and, in this regard, follows the same procedures as our sponsoring Department - the Department of Social and Family Affairs.
The Office of the Pensions Ombudsman complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. The regulations are available at http://www.psi.gov.ie
. Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at http://www.psi.gov.ie
The information featured on our website is the copyright of the Office of the Pensions Ombudsman. You may re-use the information on our website free of charge. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes
- Not use the information for monetary gain.
The Office of the Pensions Ombudsman is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Office of the Pensions Ombudsman does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Office of the Pensions Ombudsman, please contact Joe Dempsey.
Telephone 00 353 1 6471650