Search This Site

Appeal to the High Court

A party to an investigation may appeal to the High Court from a ruling of the Pensions Ombudsman within 21 days of the date of that ruling. The High Court may cancel the ruling, or confirm it or change it. The Pensions Ombudsman has issued a Guidance Note on Appeals Procedures.